Image Credit : http://celebritylistall.com/
Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget's separation rumours were put to rest when the couple admitted to the imminent break-up on their respective social media handles. And it seems that Jennifer has decided to delete all traces of Karan Singh Grover from her life. The actress, who makes her Bollywood debut with the soon-to-release, Phir Se, has deleted all of her posts that were pictures with Karan. She has also changed the name of her Twitter handle from Jennifer Singh Grover to Jennifer Winget.
- Karan Singh Grover is controversy's favourite child. The actor reportedly went drunk for the trailer launch of his Bollywood debut film.
- According to a report in DNA, the actor who made his Bollywood debut with Bipasha Basu-starrer Alone, went to the trailer launch of the film, in an inebriated state. The first sign was when the actor stepped on Bipasha's gown and was about to fall. He also seemed pensive and rather nervous throughout the press conference but towards the end, his mood changed and he started cracking jokes. So much so, that when asked if he was single, he said that he was but when prodded if he was also ready to mingle, he said that he was and asked the person who had asked the question to meet him backstage to mingle.
- Karan Singh Grover and Shraddha Nigam divorce: Karan and Shraddha were in love when they got married but Karan's attraction towards the 'other woman' compelled Shraddha to part ways with Karan. Buzz was that, Karan was smitten by his Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa choreographer, Nicole. Finally after 10 months of their marriage, Karan Singh Grover and Shraddha Nigam separated and then later filed for a divorce.
- Nichole-Karan-Jennifer triangle: After getting divorced with Shraddha Nigam, Karan was apparently linked with two ladies at the same time. One was reportedly Jennifer Winget (his now estranged wife) as she was his co star in Dill Mill Gayye and the other was choreographer Nicole Alvaris who was cited as being the major reason behind Karan and Shraddha's divorce. But Karan had allegedly accepted that he loved Nicole and had also made several appearances in the public, with her. However, the couple, who seemed to be in love, allegedly separated for reasons better known to them.
- When Jennifer slapped Karan: It was reported that Jennifer once slapped Karan on the sets of Dill Mill Gayye when she found out that Karan was cheating on her. Allegedly, it had happened when Jennifer found out that Karan was cheating on her with Nicole and Shraddha. It was also reported that the couple didn't speak to each other for months and used to shoot for their scenes separately at two different times. New tracks were introduced considering the incompatibility between the lead pair of the show.
- Karan Singh Grover’s exit from Qubool Hai: The mystery behind Karan Singh Grover’s exit from the popular TV show Qubool Hai remains unsolved. While the makers of the show and the channel claimed that they had sacked the actor from the show, the actor reportedly maintained that it is he who decided to quit the show. Much was said and written about KSG on his exit from Qubool Hai.
- King of tantrums: Karan reportedly got sacked from Gul Khan's Qubool Hai due to his starry tantrums and unprofessional behaviour. He had apparently behaved in the same manner when he was the lead of the show, Dill Mill Gayye. According to reportsm the actor allegedly reported late on the sets and left the sets without informing anyone. Due to his unavailability, the story had to be changed constantly.
- Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget's lip-lock: Karan Singh Grover and his wife Jennifer Winget shared a great chemistry both on and off-screen. Karan and Jennifer who chose to live a very private life, locked lips at an Award function, shocking everyone present.