Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Most Romantic Things To Say To Her



  1. When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say "I will love you until the last rose dies."
  2. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars.
  3. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels."
  4. If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  5. You are my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything.
  6. They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I...love...you
  7. I love you
  8. I'll love you till death, and then some
  9. I could hold you forever.
  10. I love you so much.
Article Credit: http://www.the-top-tens.com


No comments:

Blogger news

Custom Search