Luscious Red Lips!
Want to turn a first date into a relationship? Forget the girly tricks of fluttering your eyelashes or flicking your hair. Your lips are enough to send his pulse rate soaring! Wear 'em red and you've got him eating out of your palm ;) Check this out...
A study conducted at Manchester University found that 10 seconds after his meeting with a woman, the average bloke spends more than half his time staring at her mouth. So you want to get that lipstick right.
But what lipstick do you choose? Get this: Pink lipstick holds his attention for 6.7 seconds while red keeps him fixated for 7.3. Don't wear lipstick and he'll get tired of looking at you 2.2 seconds.
What's more, full lips are a bigger turn on than thin lips. But if aren't in the league of Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johannson, there's no need to worry. Apparently, with lipstick, your lips' appeal increases by 40 per cent.
"This study proves that lips represent one of the most sensual aspects of a woman's body and play a critical role in human sexual attraction. Full and red lips combined deliver the perfect pout to achieve male fixation, but women who simply wear lipstick - regardless of their lip type - secure significantly greater levels of attraction than those who do not," Dr Geoff Beattie, who led the research told Daily Mail.
How to pull off the sexy red pout...
1) Choose the perfect shade of red to suit your skin tone or you'll come off looking cheap and desperate. Remember brighter shades for lighter skin and deeper shades for dusky skin.
2) Always use a lip liner. They make your lips look fuller and well-defined. Naturally, you'll grab his attention.
3) Tease him a little by adding a touch of gloss to the centre of your lower lip for that extra drama.
4) Avoid heavy eye make-up and blush. You want him to focus on the most sensual part of your body – your lips!
5) Finally, practise! Pucker up and pout in front the mirror.
Article Source: Idiva