Wednesday, May 26, 2010
5 Things You Can Do TODAY to Avoid Loving a Loser
1. BELIEVE WHAT HE TELLS YOU - Unless he's a sociopath, a guy will usually tell you pretty quickly if he wants kids, a long-term relationship and marriage. So if you think you've found the perfect guy and he tells you he doesn't want kids, but you really do, believe him. Don't waste your precious time trying to change his mind or convince him that having kids is the way to go. Move on, because he's not the one for you.
2. YOU DON'T NEED THAT MANY SIGNS - Once you start seeing signs that the guy you're dating isn't the one for you, move on. Don't wait around for months or even years hoping things will change. Life is too short and if you stick around waiting for more signs that you're loving a loser, you're going to waste precious time you could be spending with the man of your dreams.
3. TRUST YOUR GUT WHEN IT COMES TO GUYS - You know that little feeling you get in the pit of your stomach that tells you something isn't right? Don't ignore it. So many women do that and end up heartbroken. You may think that your heart has already been broken so many times that you don't even trust yourself when it comes to guys. Don't worry. Your gut is impartial and will always steer you in the right direction. That's why Mother Nature gave it to us!
4. STOP CHASING HIM - If you're dating that you've got to set appointments weeks in advance to see or if you're the one that does all of the calling, texting and giving, you're not in a healthy relationship. Don't waste your precious time chasing a guy who's not into you. If you're the one calling him all of the time and he's not calling you, he's trying to send you a message - move on!
5. CHECK HIM OUT IN CYBERSPACE - Some guys tend to use the Internet as a place to have an alternate life with many different women who are only available in cyberspace. Google your guy's name from time to time and see what's he doing or has done online. It would horrible to be dating a guy and then find out through a Google search that he was into something sordid that you definitely are not into!
Article From: don’t date him
Image from: shutter stock
Posted by deepa at 7:35 PM