Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Love Quote




"I thought I was having a heart attack, but
I then realized that you had just taken my breath away."

http://www.lovingyou.com/content/romance/daily.shtml

You know you are in lovewhen you see the world in her eyes,and her eyes everywhere in the world.- David Levesque –

What Is It That I Love?If asked why I love her I would sayIt’s the sway in her hips,the thickness in her thighs.It’s the lust in her lips,the love in her eyes.It’s the softness of her skin,the silk in her hair.It’s the twist in her walk;it’s the sweetness in her talk.It’s the way she loves methat makes me love her each day.That is what I would say.- Justin Hutchins –

Marriage is not a ritual or an end.It is a long, intricate,intimate dance togetherand nothing matters morethan your own sense of balanceand your choice of partner.- Amy Bloom –

Love is like a mountain,hard to climb,but once you get to the topthe view is beautiful.- Daniel Monroe Tuttle –

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.- Bill Wilson –

Love isn't blind; it just only sees what matters.- William Curry –
A Friend's Love says:" If you ever need anything,I'll be there."True Love says:" You'll never need anything;I'll be there."- Jimi Hollemans –
http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LoveQuote29.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only love.................

Blogger news

Custom Search