Monday, August 16, 2010
1. He's shallow. Sociopaths are notoriously shallow. They lack empathy for others and when they do show emotion it's usually with an ulterior motive in mind. They aren't genuine and rarely do things out of the kindness of their hearts. If your date seems cold, callous and uncaring, you may be sitting across from a sociopath.
2. He's ego is larger than life. Sociopaths often spend the majority of their time bragging about themselves and their accomplishments (even if they don't really have any). If your date monopolizes the conversation by telling you why he's so great, you may have a sociopath on your hands.
3. He blames everyone else for his problems. We've all had bad breaks in life, but a sociopath is a guy who doesn't take responsibility for his part in his problems. If your date gives you a hard knock story but blames everyone but himself.
4. He's a liar. Sociopaths are often good liars. They don't just tell white lies, they make up giant ones that they think will impress you. If your date does this, go with your gut and don't call him back for another date.
5. He's always having a problem. Sociopaths can't usually keep their lives straight. They've got one problem after another it seems. Most of the time, they lie to conveniently get out of commitments. So if your date tells you a story about how he has to abruptly leave, is sick or otherwise can't continue the date, you know he's not the one for you. You may have just prevented yourself from a lifetime of heartache with a sociopath! :)
Article Source: http://dontdatehimgirl.com